DOES YOUR TEAM NEED STRUCTURE AND DIRECTION?
We don’t leave our problems where they begin, we take them with us. Whether the source of the problem is a tough patch on the home front or a difficult colleague at work, the skills I teach are transferable, and can help team-members connect back to themselves in a way that will help them both with their relationships at home and with their productivity at work, leading to a harmony between the professional and personal life.
WHY ME? I LIVE MY MESSAGE.
My message is relatable, compelling and authentic. With over 20 years of experience in sales, teamwork, leadership, and launching brands, as well as 36 years of relationship experience, I have lived through the steps of working through growing pains and creating structure. The emotional truths that yield are always backed by concrete data.
My specialty is motivating people and giving people actionable tools to build great relationships – both in the workplace and at a home. I provide a compelling well-rounded speech on team leadership – specifically curated to fit each project, unlike anything else provided in the industry.
Speaking topics include, but are not limited to:
- HOW TO CHOOSE PEOPLE THAT WON’T LET YOU DOWN
- HOW TO MASTER COMMUNICATION AND GET MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT
- HOW TO BE A BETTER LOVER AND A BETTER LEADER
- HOW TO CREATE THE RELATIONSHIP WE CRAVE
- THE 5 RELATIONSHIP MYTHS
- FROM THE BEDROOM TO THE BOARDROOM: HOW YOUR EMPLOYEES’ ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS PREDICT YOUR COMPANY’S PERFORMANCE