Do you have a desire to learn and thrive on having new experiences? Mark Groves is looking for an intern to join his marketing team! We are looking for an individual that is interested in marketing and communications, who has a passion for psychology, a get shit done attitude and likes Canadians. If you like tacos, that’s a plus.
We don’t care where you live… We just care that you’re awesome, want to learn, and can’t wait to create some damn love.
As part our kick ass Marketing team, your responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with the Mark Groves team to drive agency awareness and leads across the following departmental responsibilities: Promotion, Content & Distribution and Special Projects
- Promotion – press announcements, speaking opportunities, award submissions
- Content Creation & Distribution – blog articles, thought leadership pieces, client newsletters, email campaigns, website maintenance
- Strategically manage Mark Groves social presence across owned channels
- Plan meetings and events by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts and developing schedules and collateral
- strong strategic, organizational and execution skills,
- well versed in paid and organic social media
- Demonstrates strong organizational and project management skills
- Copywriting skills and/or a background in paid media would be a plus
- proactive with a keen sense of detail, organization and time management
- A strong knowledge of social channel strategy and implementation
What do you need to do to apply?
- Click the “Apply Now” Button below.
- Please include your CV
- Share with us links to your own social media presence as well as a portfolio of social media-related projects you have been involved in. The ideal candidate should have a background in advertising, psychology, communications, marketing, media, PR or social media, preferably with relevant digital coursework.
- Finally… and most importantly, I want you to make a video telling me Why You Want To Work With Me! I’m looking to find someone who wants to grow with me and my company as we take over the world with love. Upload the video on to YouTube, include that link in your application… and then wait to hear if I swipe right… This is like Tinder, but for work 🙂